Traning & Placement
The training and placement cell of the college is effectively engaged in developing the students in all needed skills so as to place them with top companies. Students are also apprised on continuous basis through seminars, workshops, theatrics, industry visits, group activities, case studies & psychometric evaluations keeping in mind the challenges awaiting them. Right from day one onwards regular training is conducted on personality development and personal grooming of the students in order to transform them into employable professionals.
Traning Activity Kick Starts with an Induction & Orientation Week
Upon arrival, every MBA aspirant will be given a welcome pack of information which includes a copy of the Induction programme, consisting of a range of social events (Ice breaker, getting acquainted with faculties and seniors, issue of library card, wifi access codes etc) as well as other important enrolment and financial tasks that a student need to do undergo on arrival to the campus The orientation week also include fresher’s party, welcome talks, information, media & societies fair, and tours of the campus and hostel facility.All these events are designed to give every student a best possible start, also aimed at helping each student settle as easily as possible into their new life in GIAL.
Soft skill & Personality Development training on a weekly basis to the first & second year students.
* Industrial Visits and vacation In-plant Training in industries for students from 2nd year onwards.
* Expert Special lectures for the benefit of the students and the staff members.
* Dynamic and personalized content providing accurate assessment for career orientation and employability in various industry sectors and job profiles.
* Bridge the skill gap between class rooms and job roles through group activities, role play & case studies focusing on real time industry scenarios and challenges.
* To build self confidence.
* To develop interpersonal skills.
* To inculcate leadership Qualities.
* Overall grooming of a student.
* To transform every student into professionals who are industry ready and employable.